![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Monday, November 8, 2010
And to my teacher, Just because u explain the poem in Spanish doesn't mean I get it, it makes no difference to me if you explain in Spanish...geez. The food journal is getting on my nerves as well. OMG. everything is just pissing me off. I bought 2 necklaces yesterday and i put on on for 3 minutes and everything came off. Talk about pathetic. my SAT prep hw is also annoying me. >.>
GEEZ. GRRRR I wish Wednesday passed by already. i would be so less stressed out right now D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||