![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
My dream is going to come true. OMFG! I feel accomplished. The tickets came out yesterday. Thank God I didn't have school that day. The tickets are so expensive >.> but i feel that it is worth it if your favorite idol is coming to NY for ONCE. (: So the past few days I have been watching the Taiwanese drama "My Lucky Star" I got so addicted because the suspense was killing me. I cant believe it actually took me 3 tries to actually want to watch the drama. Hey at least I watched it in the end. Better than never watching it (; So after watching Jimmy Lin in the drama, I kind of got addicted to him. I foudn out he has a kid and fiancée D: Andddd he is so young looking. He is 36 this year but he looks like he is 25. WTF?! He has such a cute&adorable baby face [: I seem to be obsessing over him right now but give me a month and I can get over it. Just like I did with Suju M's Henry. It took me a week to get over DBSK's Yunho, lmfao thats right...JaeJoong FTW! <3 My hands are freezing right now >.> So cold these days. -sigh- and omg. I'm watching this new drama with Jimmy Lin in it and he sings a song that I'm so obsessed with but the full audio isn't out yet..for some reason T__T I also just remembered about my report card! :D I FINALLY got a decent report card. It's been 2 years. LOL I thought I would get a U for Physics but my teacher gave me an S. I felt so lucky xD hm...oh yeah so I had to pierce my ears again because I took off my earrings for a day and it closed up. Oh boy, the pain was terrible because I still had an injury from the last hole on my ear. >.>;; I seriously need a break right now. D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||