Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Monday, October 25, 2010
title Cuts and bruises
time 7:38 PM
I can't believe how much things has happened already. Tomorrow my mom is leaving to go to Hong Kong for about a month. D: I wish her a safe flight.
So today I was originally gonna go to the store where I got my ears pierced to put my earrings back on because I just couldn't do it myself. Turns out when I got to the store, my piercing holes closed up. What is more ridiculous is that I took off my earrings JUST YESTERDAY! How is the holes going to close up after a day? I had to pierce my ears again and it hurt so much more than the first time. OMFG. TT____TT
Another problem is my braces. I cannot wait till I have to wear my retainers instead of these braces. It keeps cutting the side of mu gums which turns into canker sores. Canker sores hurt so fuking much.
Oh yeah and I was at a friends party and I was eating some food and i accidentally ate my braces rubber band. >.>
I got so paranoid that I had to ask my expert friend what will happen to me. She eventually cheered me up a bit (: THANKSS!!!
I ahve so much cuts and bruises all over my body. It's not even funny D:


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong