Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, September 26, 2010
title What are you going to do?
time 6:59 PM
I really dislike it when my friends ask me what's wrong when I say something sad/depressing on the internet. I appreciate that you care, but what are you going to do about it when I tell you what's wrong. Everyone is the same. In the end they say, feel better or that sucks. yes I am AWARE that it sucks. That's why I prefer not telling what's wrong to my friends. This is who I am. I prefer to keep things inside or tell my mom everything instead.
I'm just disappointed. I also dislike it when my friends don't realize I'm angry or sad and they don't leave me alone.
Just stop.



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong