![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Sunday, September 26, 2010
BLAH! D: I regret signing up for Honors Spanish. i definitely don't belong there. Everyone can speak Spanish so fluently. I can't. It's hard for me to follow my teacher. She goes too fast. D: I use to remember i would always go up to the board and write answers to the homework or classwork because my classmates wouldn't go up. Now, I haven't gone up to the board once. I have lost confidence. All the classes I hate so far is Spanish & Physics. All my other classes, I'm okay with it.
D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||