Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, September 26, 2010
title ILy.
time 5:56 PM
I feel helpless right now. I'm going through a tough period right now and I really hope it ends soon. I'm doing okay-ish in school and my mom is not feeling well for a very long time. Seeing my mom with so much pain makes me feel stressed out and unhappy. I really want to see my mom happy and without worries. I want her to feel comfortable wherever she is. Most of all I want her to smile.
Although I give her so much trouble, I do not wish too. I want to apologize but apologies dont really mean anything.
I want my mom to know that even if no one is by her side or cares for her, I will be there for her, even if I have to sacrifice something.


A mom can be a mom but she can also be your best friend like no other friend can be.

I love you Mom and forever will.


God, Please give me hope and to my mom& family as well.
I hope you can guide me the right way. Thank you.


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong