![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Well, I was in my new class of Creative Writing (yes, Creative writing..I enjoy writing) so, my teacher wanted us to write something starting with " I had a hunch and there was more to it" Now when I first heard this, I was so damn confused about what's going on, mostly because I didn't know what a hunch was -_-; So, I did the assignment after finding that a hunch was like a sixth sense or suspicion, and while I was doing my assignment, i was thinking of OCM and the singing. I completed the assignment and I handed it in. My teacher then passed all the papers around the class so that we could rate/critique the papers. and if someone thought a paper was good, they would put a star to nominate the paper. So today my teacher asked all the nominated papers go to her so she could share them.So as my teacher was choosing which nominated paper to read, time flew by quickly. After like 6 papers being read, I was hoping mine wouldn't be read out loud. the bell was going to ring soon and I thought I was safe but apparently I was wrong. At the last moment, my teacher asked whose paper it was and I raised my hand. She started reading mine, and I was so damn embarrassed. She was reading mine sooo poetry-like that I fell for it too. But the whole point I was embarrassed was because I kinda of did the assignment in 5 minutes...and didn't quite make sense when I was reading it too myself.. i'm a shy person D: Anyways..that's my long story of why I was embarrassed over a poem[?] So school started On Monday and my classes are okay except that most of my friends dont have the same class with me, which I'm pretty disappointed D: & my ex-crush has 2 classes with me and he sits behind me in class because he has the same last name as me...talk about awkward.. D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||