![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Sunday, September 5, 2010
So All the bad things started to happen when I as in 8 ave for about 20 minutes.... So I was walking with my mom and my hand was on my mom's shoulder and while we were walking I kinda of tripped because this lady was pushing her baby carriage next to me. While I tripped it pushed my mom and my mom was like "what is wrong with you?" I said it wasn't my fault and I turned around and said it was the lady pushing her carriage who tripped me. Then my mom turned around and told the lady to be careful with her carriage. The lady got pissed for some reason and said it was my fault because I wasn't looking backwards. WTF!? The lady also said I should look forwards and backwards. My mom got pissed because the lady wasn't making any sense as too how I can look forward to see backwards. So there was a mini argument and I told my mom to calm down and let it go. Anyways, then I wanted to eat so my mom bought me BBQ chicken on a stick from those food carts on the street. For some reason my teeth were hurting and I couldn't chew anything off the stick so I had to rip the meat out and then eat it. While I was eating, one of the braces thingy fell off and now I have to go to the orthodontist to fix it. What's even worse is that my dentist isn't in the office tomorrow because it's Labor Day.... FCK....I have to wait until Tuesday...which is the day where I have to get my facial. -__-; which actually HURTS but worth it in the end. Anyways, I wish my Mommy a happy Birthday! May all your wishes come true! I love you mommy <3(: D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||