Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, August 14, 2010
title shock
time 10:00 PM
1 week left of work. I'm gonna miss it. It's been seriously a lot of fun but sometimes a bit tiring. I have done some stalking on a teacher today on FB and I found shocking things. I felt like a creep when I was stalking(?) LOL.

So my best friends came back almost for a week now and I have received the presents they bought for me and I absolutely love all of them. Thank you guys so much. I love you guys a lot (:

Because of you guys my Korean collection has increased by a lot <3
--------
The ISA concert! Arg, I want to go so badly. It's like $30 a ticket T___T
-sniff-
I already missed meeting timothydelaghetto in NY 2 weeks ago but another chance has come to meet other stars and I'm gonna have to let it go.
-sigh-

BLEH!~


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong