Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, August 29, 2010
title Pierced
time 7:13 PM
I finally got my ears pierced! :D
And I have to say, it was somewhat painful....
Everyone told me it wouldn't be so painful, it would feel something like a pinch.....well they kind of lied to me...-__-
Oh wells, now I have my ear pierced. Took quite a long time. LOL
-------
Ah, I really want to go back to OCM....I miss those days D:

-sigh-


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong