Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Tuesday, August 24, 2010
title missing
time 6:42 PM
I went out today to clear up some "misunderstandings" for my mom. When everything was clear to my mom, she became really happy, she kept laughing. I'm glad that everything is cleared up.
My mom and I went to Old Navy in Soho because we haven't been there in a while. Old Navy was having a sale and I found some clothes I liked. My mom was nice enough to buy me some clothes. hahas;; now my mom is happy and I'm happy&grateful. (:
Ahh....
------
I have to be honest to my blog. I have a separate journal that I use to write. I have been using it since last week. I write things that I feel uncomfortable posting online.
------
bleh...im missing someone ]:
yes, this blogger has a crush ;O
T___T too bad, it's all over now :\
I hope one day I'll see him again..
It's too hard T_T


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong