Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Wednesday, August 25, 2010
title Manhattan
time 6:59 PM
weeewooo~ I had an awesome day except when I got off the train D:
But anyways, today I went out with my besties (:
We went to Chinatown and ate at a Vietnam restaurant. then we walked to a borders which was somewhat far. LOL
When we got to Borders, I chose 5-6 teen magazines and read them;; I couldn't finish it...lol >.<>.>
so we spent at borders for about 2 hours?
then we went to seaport and looked at stuff.I bought hand sanitizers..the soapy ones o.O;
yup, then we walked all the way back to Chinatown and we got ourselves some cold drinks
teeheee~
-----------
Its one of my best friends birthday, so I want to give her a shout out on my blog...HAPPY BIRTHDAY & have a great one(:

[i doubt she would see this..but still]
-----------
I was having a conversation with one of my guy friends and it was mad weird.....
We talked about relationships, sex, lang lui's and lang jai's xD

yeah lasted about 2-3 hours O_O

and after the conversation, I went to bed last night(well,this morning at 12) I had a dream and it had my crush in it and my best friend. Everything felt so real. I wanted the dream to go on.....but I woke up T_T
My friend told me it felt real because the people exist and the places exist.

Ahhhh~ I'm missing him D:
Must get over it...

It's hard being in love but it's harder getting out of love......
]:


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong