Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, August 8, 2010
title huge update
time 10:46 AM
Wow...I haven't updated my blog again in a long time. Well anyways, I have things i want to share with my blog! ^^

Hm.....Well, On Friday August 6, I went to one of my friend's sweet 16. WOO~ It was really fun<3
Karaoke and Sushi platters and walking on the Brooklyn bridge at night...Wahh~

On Wednesday august 4th, I went on a trip with my class to the Sony Wonders Technology lab. Yeah, the name of it sounds so damn interesting but when I got there, I became disappointed. It was really wack T_T and i didnt even get a log-in card to play the games only the kids get it. WTF!
it was also mega hot that day and me and my friend/coworker were the only ones doing the crossing -__-; no other volunteers bothered too except 1 guy from a different class.
-sigh-

Hm, the coming Wednesday which is august 11, my class is going to watch Despicable me (: i cant waittttt <3333
sadly, i have to pay 12 bucks to watch it and 2 other people in my class dont have too...the fack!?
But since its a movie I really want to watch, i'm willing to pay for the movie instead of getting upset.

so recently, I have been watching Japanese dramas and I got hooked onto it making me watch it up to 12 and 1 in the morning when i realize i have work the next day and that i have to wake up at 7...-__-;
I didn't want my parents to know I was still on the computer at 1 in the morning..so I watched on my itouch...and it was really lame because you can only watch videos on youtube....-__-;

only 2 weeks of work left, i'm going to miss it D:

oh yeah and my dad wants to go to Boston this summer when there is no more work for me. i kind of want to go as well just for fun and visit Boston xD
and then my parents are going to Atlantic city as well after Boston i guess xD

OMGEEEE! MY BEST FRIENDS ARE COMING BACK TODAYYYYYYYYYY!<3333333
AFTER MORE THAN A MONTH THEY ARE FINALLY COMING BACKKK! OH YEAH~

alright, thats all my update xD

Labels: , , , ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong