Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Wednesday, August 11, 2010
title car crash
time 6:12 PM
Today, I watched Despicable Me. It was funny at the same time but not soooo funny. LOLOL.
Anyways, I went home today to go to Staples and best Buy with my dad and while on the way to best Buy a guy that was driving a huge van bumped into my dad's car and OMGEE i got scared so badly. It came outta nowhere. i wasn't even wearing seat belts -__-; yeah i know.Not safe. But still, comeon? It was red light and all the cars stop moving but no the guy had to be special and move his car and bump into us which made my dad bump into the car in front of us. WTF!? Why is he in such a hurry? Goodness. Got mad freaked out....

I'm still half scared right now. Bumped my head...>.>


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong