Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, August 19, 2010
title 2nd to last
time 6:47 PM
So tomorrow is the last day of Summer day camp. Its been a fun summer! (:
I'm glad I volunteered. I met new friends and old friends, new teachers and old teachers (:
If I ever have another opportunity to work there, I will definitely take it;; that's how much I enjoy it!
There's not much I want to report onto my blog.

Today 2 famous celebrities from Hong Kong came to have a meet and greet. and well lets just say..I didn't miss it but more of like having crowds block the view. D: So you can say I did not see or meet them. D:

------
-sigh- I feel so BLOATED!~

I have nothing more to say...


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong