![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Also when I went inside to sit on the chair I saw a dentist in training(he was holding a clipboard taking notes I believe o.o;)and I think he was shy ^^ I didn't really take a good look at him because I was more into the fact of whether I had to pull any teeth out xD Anyways, my point is that I'm so glad I dont have to pull any teeth out, but I do have to my push teeth a bit straighter so I can put the braces on? I don't know how to explain it but I don't think it really hurts? .......I don't even know what I'm saying anymore >.>; LOL ------ Tomorrow is OCM's orientation. (: I want to work as a security guard! LOL Play games all day but their is no AC for us D: But being a teacher's assistant isnt bad either. Playing with kids is fun too and there is AC (: D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||