Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, July 18, 2010
title la
time 5:00 PM
LALALALA~
I went out today with my mommy ^^
She bought me 2 new shorts which I needed badly because I don't like wearing jeans in very hot weather D:
Anyways, We were walking and we wanted to know where JCPenny was and so my mom asked this guy
"Do you speak chinese?"
the guy says
"No, I speak Korean"

;OOO OH SNAP! KOREAN!
Yeah...I'm exaggerating. :\
bleh teeheee

OMGOSH! yesterday my 2 besties were on aim from China!<3
WOOOT!
I miss them. I wanna hang out with them during my free time!
-moans for 5 minutes straight-

Okay, yeah I'm done updating ^^

btw...When I came home yesterday, I as reading FML stories the whole night ^^
wow. talk about having a life -__-;

I WANT TO UPDATE MY FANFIC ALREADY BUT THE STUPID WEBSITE WONT LET ME LOG IN! >:O
DAMN IT


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong