Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, July 4, 2010
title July4;; Have Fun my besties
time 6:10 PM
This is my 50th blog post ;O
Anyways...My 2 best friends are leaving today to go to China!!
T_T No more talking on aim, chilling at their crib or anything D:
LOL, I sound like they are moving to China!
They are going away for more than half the summer! NUUU T_T
-cries out loud-

I hope they have fun and don't get too dark (:
Remember my gifts! ;P
---------
It's July 4! ;O I'm probably going out during the night to the boardwalk to see the fireworks! Pretty fireworks (:
teheee~

I don't really have much to say but just wanted to update (:

Which reminds me that I need to update my fanfic >.<


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong