Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, July 3, 2010
title Haircut & July 4
time 8:05 PM
Its July!! LOL...started 2 days ago but oh wells (:
I got myself a haircut! Its really short;; about shoulder length and my bangs...WOAH..its really short x)
Hm. I dont know.... I'm satisfied if my bangs were a bit longer but it will grow soon. LOL!
Wow, My hair is going to easy to wash. I won't be getting another haircut until like December or January...or possibly more o.o;
------
Volunteer work is going to start on Monday!! (:
half excited and half scared >.<
Wow, Me and my friend decided to work full time and work with students just because of a couple of trips. LOL. No more security guard D:

I'm sooo tired D:
It's July 4 Tomorrow (:

Fireworks are playing outside my house now. o.O

Labels: ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong