![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Anyways, I was on the train and all of a sudden I was being deep with myself. I was thinking so deep into love o.O;; if you know what I mean which I doubt. So I was thinking to myself, when people have crushes why do they try their best to not embarrass themselves in front of their crushes when your crush doesn't even like you back? It happened to me and i'm thinking of the past. I feel so foolish right now. I have been also thinking love is a cruel thing yet at the same time its a beautiful thing. Wow...all of a sudden I feel so deep while typing this blog entry up xD Yeah, that's what I had been thinking a couple of days ago.
D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||