![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
well first, 2 of the teachers were being crazy and funny. I couldn't stop laughing. Fighting the sign out of work for the day LMFAO. Also me and my friends went to a market and we started to film things. we felt like shimmycocopuffsss xD Also, after that we went to ride the subway home, we realized we were riding the wrong train after 20 minutes LOLOLOL. and then i thought the Q train goes to 36th street but it doesn't so we lost our seats and the train. LMFAO Wow, what a crazy day.
D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||