![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Thursday, July 8, 2010
The verse says Proverbs 11:20 The LORD detests men of perverse heart, but he delights in those whose ways are blameless. I had to write this down because I think it's such a "coincidence" that this has to do with an argument I'm in. I feel like this verse is telling me something, something that I should let go and not make the problem any worse than it already is. I am also getting a feeling from this verse because I feel like I did something wrong yesterday on my blog. It was probably something I wrote. I decided that I should no longer care anymore and I will stop fighting /arguing. ------------- I went to the orthodontist today. I got x-rays and the dentist also gave me 4 small rubber bands in my mouth. It doesn't hurt, it just feels weird. I got to go back next Friday. -sigh- ------------- I was suppose to have a lot more to blog about but I currently cannot remember what I want to blog about. Ohno! D: So I guess that's it for today?? D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||