Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, July 25, 2010
title arg.
time 11:53 AM
OMG. I haven't rant in a long time and really need to because currently I'm really pissed off.
It's about my braces. So I got them on Friday for the first time which means the braces would hurt at least 3-4 days but then again everyone is different so the pain might last longer for me.
I can't chew at all because my teeth feels like its all numbed up with pain together. Yeah..try and eat with that.
So I'm currently extremely hungry but there really isn't anything I can do about it.
My mom is being a bitch thinking I can eat by now after about 2 days of having braces for the FIRST TIME. No, I can't chew and No I'm not my brother. He may be able to eat when he got his braces but I'm not him. Everyone is different.
BLAH! I feel like punching someone right now.

She is the one that made me get braces. If I say No, she screams at me and says your future will be messed up and your going to regret not getting braces and all that bullshit.
So basically I have no options in whether I want braces.
So it's either I get yelled at/ lectured or just get the braces so she can STFU.

She even planned on what my future job is. Dude, I do what I enjoy doing. If i want to do a cheap ass job then i'll do it. If I don't then I'll find something I do want to do.

All in all, my mom has to learn to stop being so damn controlling and stop planning my life out. It's really annoying and i know she is doing all this because she cares and loves me but sometimes she has to understand that it's too much.

-sigh-
it's going to be some painful week coming up...


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong