Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Monday, July 5, 2010
title 1st day
time 6:33 PM
So I went to work with my friend today.
Let me begin by saying......I T W A S H O T.
OHDEE D:
I couldn't stop sweating. The AC for my class is messed up;; the cold air does not circulate the room. T__T
Other than the weather being hot, I guess everything else was okay for the 1st day.
There many new people especially the teachers, they were all new.
I miss the old teachers. D:
It was really fun with them.
With them I feel like I'm really at OCM.
Oh and also I enjoyed the Holy Songs, they bring back so much memories.
I really enjoyed them. I really did.
I hope as each day passes by, it gets better.
-------
I heard it was going to be approximately 101 degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow ]':
Bleh, what can I do?

Haha, so my friend introduced me to a new drama and I'm already liking it. LOLOL
What can I say? I'm a drama addict(;

I'm going to to continue my drama(:
I'm done with my update/ramble ;p

Labels: , , , ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong