![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Almost time to work once again, except this time I'm volunteering again. I don't mind volunteering though(: I also have SAT prep on Saturdays for 2 hours. I thought it was like 5 hour prep school I used to do when I was younger. Ugh. Those were mad annoying unless you go with your friends, then its less depressing but yeah (; ------ Tomorrow, I have to get x-rays for braces. May God please give me a miracle. Honestly I'm excited about getting braces. Why? Because it's really worth it. I wish to see the day when I remove my braces and see such straight teeth and not someone else's teeth straight..but MINE ^__^ But then I have to go through some pain but in the end its rewarding (: ------ I saw my niece today. She kept looking at me and drooling. It was funny. LOL. She is so adorable <3> ------ So my relatives are looking for houses and my mom said she wanted to move as well and I was like I'm cool with it as long as the house is sexier than one I live in now and I get to stay in my current school. ;D ------ I want to go to Hong Kong during winter break. my parents are still unsure but i really want to go ]: one reason is because I never seen Hong Kong in the winter, only in the summer...and ugh..in the summer it's mad hot..you lose your energy and temper really fast >.>
I hate getting jet-lagged. [random x)] I wanna go school supply shopping. Its get me so excited. LOL I'm so lame :X ------ I updated my fanfic yesterday. It's getting better ...to me at least (: D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||