Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, June 10, 2010
title Sweet 16!
time 7:24 PM
Today I celebrated my friend's sweet 16. We went to the Coney Island beach at 11 in in the morning! It was so fresh, cool, and relaxing. We played Beach volleyball. It was pretty fun! I was amazed at my skills. According to me, in gym class, I suck really bad in volleyball D: After volleyball, we were planning to attack my B-day friend and bury her in sand. We transformed her into a mermaid (: Beautiful.
Haha! (: And so we lingered around the beach for about 30-40 minutes. After the beach, we headed towards the Buffet. It was delicious (;
Hm..OH! we went to Luna Park after lunch. I FINALLY went on the Wonder wheel!! I was sitting in the moving car too! D: It was really fun. I'm willing to go again, and this time, I want to go on it with my CI Crew <3 Yeah! And I also got to ride one of the new rides called "Surf's Up" OH Goodness, its not scary at all and it was pretty fun. We took pictures so we can look back and laugh at ourselves <3(:
----------
i started another Fanfic and i'm SO HYPED about it this time. Although i never finished the first fanfic, I can't wait to make chapters about the new one <3 I requested a poster and background today. but i have to wait for about 3 weeks approx. D: i wonder how it will turn out to be (:
For those who are reading this..which i doubt?

Read my new fanfic and support!!

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/iRAWRzX3/

Leave comments Please! (;
---------
AHHH! regents are coming soon! >.< I decided to dedicate my weekends and Friday night to full studying. I hope i stick with that plan though. I like to procrastinate ]:


That's my update for now (:

Labels: , , ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong