![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Monday, June 14, 2010
I haven't blog lately....but i do have some stuff i can't get off my mind. First things first, Regents. BLAH, im typing up a post when I CLEARLY need to Study cram. Ugh. I'm such a procrastinator. I can't help it >.< 2nd of all, I dont know why, but we may be best friends but all of a sudden, I think to myself that you ACTUALLY choose your friends. You say you love me and that there is no order, or comparing friends, you include me in everything but all of a sudden, i think that's not true. I have seen SO MANY EVIDENCE to actually say something like this. i dont know why I'm slightly annoyed by this but it JUST does. If we were best friends and you are online all the time, I don't see why we can't talk to each other all the time. We barely talk to each other other than making plans to see each other. I'm not pissed at you but I just wonder because its slightly annoys me. :\ Is it because we barely have anything in common? It it because I'm older, or we don't go to the same school, or we just plainly don't have anything in common? WHY IS NEW YORK THE ONLY STATE THAT HAS REGENTS. IT'S A PAIN IN THE A$$H0L3!! >:[ Labels: :\ D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||