![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
So I didn't g out today or chilled at my friends crib, but I still had an okay day. Plyaed maplestory for lke 3 hours! ;O I was gonna update my story but it wasnt working so I'll update next time. T__T ------ Tommorow I'm going to go yumcha with my mom, aunts and cousin w/ her daughter. She is so adorable <3 I wish she could walk already;; that's when the fun is ^_^ ----- It's almost time to start volunteering. Volunteer hours are important in high school. I need them to graduate so the ones who are reading this and just wants a job because of money, that's not possible, so stop being money greedy and start being nice and volunteer or don't graduate (: ------ Ahh, it feels great knowing I passed my regents. The feeling is JUST so great. LOLOLOL. hm. ------ Now I want an itouch. I was all good about not caring about itouch's until my friend wanted one. ;O Now I'm going to get one when the time is right which is when my current ipod no longer works ^^ That's my ramblre for today, not so interesting but hey, I'm blogging (: Happy reading ladies & gents! Labels: itouch, volunnteer, work, yumcha D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||