Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Monday, June 21, 2010
title Ramble
time 7:14 PM
Today I went out with my mom to her doctor. I was getting kind of annoyed. She kept complaining and was really impatient. And then finally my mom had to pick up a prescription for ear-drops and the pharmacist told us to come back 45 minutes. REALLY? 45 Minutes to pick up a box of ear drops? WTF~OMG!~ That made me more pissed off.
Gr. So my mom and I went out and walked around and went into Macy's that was nearby. Blah.
Hm....Oh yeah, so I went inside the train station first to wait for my mom and I went to sit on a bench and then this old dude that looked like he was homeless? sat next to me but his ASS pushed my shoulders. OMG! I swear I was going to cry out loud. I left the bench in disgust. UGH.
I went to Chinatown afterwards and made my mom buy me lost of food (Junk Food)
LOL.
-----------
So the other day I had 2 nightmares. One of them was my regents grade. It was really realistic. In my dreams, I saw that I got a 50 on the chem and trig regents and a 57 on the global and a 90 on the Spanish regents.
Its funny how I only passed my Spanish regents and I didn't even take the regents yet. Its tomorrow though and I still haven't studied yet.
I hope that nightmare is false except the Spanish grade ;3
My 2nd nightmare is that I was on aim talking and all of a sudden this mysterious IM pops up and I opened it and it says my name. I didn't even know who this dude was and I thought he was stalking me cause he said he was going to find me and kill me. I then thought can you type in a person's name and find their address on google maps. I got freaked out but I woke up in time;; so glad that was just a dream.
[Can't remember much details]
-----------
It was father's day yesterday. (:
I made a card for my daddy in Chinese. He was happy and he posted the card on the wall. YAY!~
Unfortunately, my dad had to work on his special day but it's alright, as long as my daddy is happy.
I Love my daddy forever and ever <3

Labels: , , ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong