![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Jokes? Since when have you told me a joke? Well I'm sorry I didn't realize it. When have you try to me an effort in talking to me? I congratulate you on your graduation, and you never responded. When you wanted someone to adopt you, I tried talking to you and said I'll adopt you as a bear(?) as a joke because I know I can't adopt you in real life. So why are trying to say I'm NOT making an effort. Go ahead and give up. I don't care either. I don't need a friend who is going to blame me when I didn't do anything wrong to them. And also, there won't be a next time where you will ask me for information on anything. I will not answer you, because according to you 'My information is fucked up" Go ahead and ask someone else, I'm sure their information is "Not fucked up" As for the present, I know you weren't asking for one. I didn't say you were asking for one. And I never said you were bad at giving presents. I know your not perfect and neither am I but you could at least be a good friend to me, if not then let's not be friends anymore and stay the way we are now. Labels: blamed again, jokes? D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||