Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Friday, June 25, 2010
title I did no wrong
time 9:41 PM
Bleh. I kind of thought about whether I should really blog about this but I need some comfort from my blog.

Your not being reasonable with me.First off, I don't need anyone to tell me that your pissed at me or anything. Why? Because I can tell. Now your mad at me because of something you lost your chance too. You blamed it on me. I shouldn't even be blamed. I did no wrong. In fact, I did you a favor by telling you the information but you took it for granted. You lost your chance and you blamed it on me. You were pissed when you told me you lost your chance. Why am I being blamed for?
I try to make an effort in talking to you but you give me one worded answers and you drag the conversation. Why should I try keeping the conversation if your not trying?
I honestly really don't care if you ignore me. You can blame me but I want you to think about it and see if your being fair and reasonable with me.I did no wrong.

2nd of all things, I'm not sure if I should get you something because I didn't receive anything for Christmas or my Sweet 16. Now I don't know if that is an insult to me in some way but fine & I also know that it's not about the receiving but about the giving. I'm just getting really annoyed by all this "drama"

I don't know what to say anymore. Perhaps...I give up?

Labels: ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong