Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Friday, June 25, 2010
title Grades
time 9:17 PM
Today I went to school for about 1 hour and I heard the Global regents grades were posted up so I went to look at it with my friends. Honestly, I'm not very happy or satisfied with my grade. My score was an 82. The reason why I am not happy about this 82 is because I seriously thought the Regents this year was not SO hard but on the multiple choice there were a couple of them that were tricky but other than that...the essays was not hard at all...it had to do with weather. How am I going to screw up a DBQ essay on weather? -__-; the thematic essay was okay-ish. I kinda screwed it up a bit because I didn't know too much facts.
-------
So after that, I went home to eat lunch and met up with my close besties (:
We were suppose to build a fort but we ended up not doing so. I played scrabble with Riva! (:
then like 3 hours later, we went to long island to look for the iTouch because we heard it was on sale for a hundred bucks. But it turns out it wasn't. D:
I was really looking forward to it, but it's okay. I don't really mind.
-------
Hm.....I should really work on my fanfic. I didn't think too much about it but I should really start continuing it. I'll think about it.

Labels: ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong