![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
----- I finished taking my Spanish regents. I'm officially done with all my regents. HOORAY! But now, I'm dreading the 28th because its report card and regents grade day. So for the Spanish regents, i can't believe more than half the class finished before me. O__O and it was only 3:05 the test ends at 4:15. WTF!? HOLY CRAP. Was it that easy? i thought it was okay, not too hard but extremely boring...so anyways, because every one started to leave, i wanted to leave as well, so I wrote a bunch of crap on my essay. No idea what I wrote. I also kept staring at my right pinky nail. I'm trying to grow a long nail and see if I can live with it and so far, I'm getting ready to cut it off. I don't understand how girls live with long ass nails. I can't do it >:O Not even with one finger! ;O So far, that's my ramble for today(: Labels: no more regents, over D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||