Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, June 19, 2010
title Stood Up
time 4:10 PM
Blah. I took a PSAT practice today and it lasted for about 4-5 hours. MY GOODNESS. I swear I was going to cry out loud. Ugh. This WHOLE week, I was on my ass taking tests. My ass is going to become bigger than it already is. D;
-------
So the FedEx dude stood me up for 2 days and when I finally decide to give up, he comes today when I'm not at home. How wonderful. Geez. But thankfully my next door neighbor was able to receive my delivery. (:
My dad ordered a laptop because the computer that used to be mine is broken and full of crap and viruses. I don't know why but I'm so excited about the laptop even though it isn't for me. (x
I guess it's because I can take it and play it on my bed and I dont have to sit in a chair. ;3
-------
-Sigh- My mom made an appointment with the orthodontist. Now I have to go take X-rays and see if I have to extract teeth to makes spaces for braces. I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY hope I dont have too. I am a scaredy cat. I hate pain more than anything else. The idea of having a WHOLE tooth(includes the root) being removed to make space is frightening to me. Even getting a simple blood test can scare the crap out of me D: I don't know why..but it does.
I seriously hope I dont need any extractions and just put the braces on and I'll come back every 2 weeks(?) to get it tightened for about 2 years and I'm all good....except the wisdom teeth part. ]':
-------
So, I didn't get into SYEP this year, so I'm going to volunteer at my Christian church I use to go too.I'm not really hype about it but it's better than going to summer school....which reminds me I hope I passed the regents. I do not want to take a regents OR class over again. That will seriously make me sad and pissed off at the same time.
-------
My mom and I want to go to Hong Kong this summer near the end of August to visit my grandfather. I really want to go but I'm not into the summer idea. Its EXTREMELY HOT in Hong Kong during the summer season and if I'm really freaking hot, I don't have any energy to do anything which really destroys my point of going to HK. (except visiting the Grandfather part)
I want to go during December winter break >< but I'm pretty sure I will have extreme amount of HW that I will need to complete so I guess I can't go.

So much things to do, so little time....

Labels: , ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong