![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
![]() Haha! I just came home from taking the chemistry regents! and honestly, I'm not feeling very good about it. I seriously think i failed it and i'm not being paranoid. My answers were really dumb and made no sense whatsoever. It'd be a miracle if I passed! xD I took the global regents and the Trig regents yesterday! OHDEE! the trig was hard D: I seriously suck at math. The global wasn't so bad at all. There a couple of questions that were tricky BUT it wasn't so hard! (: Only 1 more regents to go and that is Spanish! xD Honestly I think Spanish is going to be my highest regent grade out of all the regents I took because its a language. i'm more good in language and writing and English than math and science. Strange. ------------- I'm was happy when I came home yesterday! My poster and background for my Fanfic cameee!!! Its so pretty-ful (: and also because My favorite idol is working with American artists! HAHA! YAY <3 &&** Today, one my new favorite rookie group released a mini album! its so good <3 Warning!: If anybody ever takes this photo and does not give credits, I will personally find and hunt you down! Credits goes to Serena@artsyasiancrew.co.nr and iRAWRzX3 Labels: almost, over, poster, regents D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||