Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Friday, May 28, 2010
title Third Wheel?
time 4:48 PM
Has anyone ever got the feeling of being a third wheel? if yes, it doesn't feel very good. it makes u feel USED. Well apparently its happening to me or is it?.... I have been getting this feeling a lot lately from my "best friend" yes, best friend is in quotations because currently i'm not sure if she is my best friend. she isn't acting like one.
The feeling is also very annoying and makes u hate everything she does. BLAH. i cant describe this any further. i'll see how far she goes the next time....i'm waiting for her next move....

Labels: , ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong