![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
-sigh- I have 2 presentations and a chem project to do this weekend. Guess I can't hang out with my friends. ...... OOH! I just thought up a rant right now. Okay so my friend wants my attention. THEY SlAP MY ARM HARD. REALLY?! I'm like right next to you and i'm not deaf. You can call my name and I can hear you. I can still hear you with my headphones on. So stop slapping my arms. GEEZ! >:O ---------- i was looking up deep/inspirational quotes earlier today and I found some pretty good ones (: hm...... D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||