Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, May 15, 2010
title Accomplished (:
time 10:35 PM
So i just finished watching a drama and if you read my previous post, i said i wanted to watch a drama with an unexpected ending and im happy to say i have completed that mission. I feel very accomplished (:
In dramas, the main leads always end up together but in this case, the drama i was watching was different. I got fooled! The main lead guy ends up with the ex. I was surprised but the ending was still nice and pleasant even thought the main lead girl did not end up with anyone.

wow, im really excited and happy (x
I'm so glad i watched that ending even thought i didn't watch half the drama!
-----------------------------
Tomorrow i have to go to the dentist to wash my teeth. im actually nervous about something small as that. I'm afraid because i might have cavities. Novocaine are not my thing. they scare the crap outta me ]': lets hope my teeth are fine and that cleaning is all have to do


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong