Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Friday, April 16, 2010
title Unhappy ):
time 6:44 PM
Ahh, I haven' been updating my blog lately. But anyways, i felt sick today and I ended up taking my English test with a major headache and the feeling of wanting to throw up. I'm very unhappy about this. English is one the subjects that helps me boost my average grade up since there are many subjects I'm failing at. I let this chance go to waste. All I hope for to happen is at least an 80 on my English test ]: (which i doubt, more like a 50)

i'm currently failing most of my classes and as each day passes by, I'm dropping lower and lower.
i would tell myself to go get some tutoring but what's that going to help? i'm a person who hates tutoring and i usually dont learn much.

I also received my chemistry test back, and i'm not happy again. I believe my teacher counted my mistakes wrong but im not going to go to him and ask for a change because he is going to tell me to meet him when i have a free pd. I dont have a free period.

Next week, i have all tests to take and its my last chance to boost all my grades up.

I use to be a 90's avg student, then i became an 80's avg student...and now im about to become a 70's avg student.....

I constantly keep failing and i really hate it. Regents are coming up and i have 4 of them. 2 on the same day. I'm stressing out a lot.

I want to apply for AP psychology but with my grades, im unable to get in.....

All in all....my life is a disaster right now...

Labels: , ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong