![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Don't you hate it when a person comes and talk to you about their problems with one of their other friends and in the conversation the person feels really mad and left out and then says " i dont care" "I dont need to spend time with them" "I rather spend time with my real friends"(referring to you as one of them) and then later on you see them very happy with their friend again and enjoying themselves. ^ Oh my goodness gracious. Dont ever do that to me again. We all fucking know you don't mean it. You just dont want to accept the fact that your friend is hanging out with someone else instead of you. In simpler words, YOUR JEALOUS. we all get jealous. you dont need to hide it. It may not feel good to be jealous but it happens all the freaking time. And another thing I hate what you do is just because you like horror stuff does not mean we have to like it also. You can say its not scary all the time, but in MY point of view, its a different story. I'm a person who dislikes horror and cannot take horror, You may like it all you want but i refuse to watch it. I watched it with you because it was your special day. and BTW, you can call me a scaredy-cat, pussy,retarded, w/e.. but Your thoughts dont matter to me. When it was your special day, i actually took time off my studying time to make you a card but you didn't even bother to finish reading it or say thank you. Some friendship we have there. and when you ask me to go out with you and i say no, and you reply why..i tell you and then all of a sudden, you dont want to go also. Please, you can go out and hang out with your friends, i dont need to be there with you all the time. It may be nice to hang out with you But apparently you dont understand that i have a lot of HW and Regents to study for. Oh and another thing that this person does to annoy the fuck out of me is... insulting Koreans, their culture, language and songs..etc. -Sigh- Once again, I dont expect you to like them. I DONT NEED YOU to like them, I have other friends i can share this interest with. Also the last thing that i cant get out of my head is about this comment that was sent on MY SWEET 16, she left a comment and I believe she didn't see it as an insult but to me and everybody else, it was an insult. My feelings were really hurt but if this person found out it was them, i know what they are going to say and do. She left a comment saying, she cant wait till my sweet 16 party because she gets to see ____ (NOT ME!, another friend) Wow, Harsh isnt it? i'm a pretty understanding girl. Her words and action may be harsh but i can understand Its hard to say that this person is actually one of my best friends. Labels: annoyed, fuck off, hurt D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||