Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, April 1, 2010
title Funny (:
time 10:12 PM
Yesterday I went to do a facial and so there was this part where the lady puts lotion on your face and helps you spread it all over your face and she takes her time massaging your face at the same time...and then after like 5 minutes of massaging the lady starts to slap my cheeks on the side several times which made loud sounds. I wanted to laugh out loud because the lady was slapping me...Yeah i know.. doesn't make sense why i would laugh when someone slaps me x)

-----
Personal Taste...Ahh I can't wait until its subbed!! ><;;

I'm still debating whether I should watch Cinderella Sister. I'm only watching it because TaecYeon is in it...the plot isn't really that interesting to me :\ Maybe its because of the genre. It seems to be a melodrama.

Jaejoong's drama doesn't seem to be interesting at all either. Its about Twitter. Bleh. But because I get to see Jaejoong in it, I'm willing to watch it. Jaejoong ishh too hottt :B
-----
So on FB, there was this group that is called "Spelling IHOP and adding -Ness to the end" At first I didn't get it until i said it out loud to myself. x) LOLOL.

I just made my mom say it. It was hilarious xD
I'm sucha baddd girlll ;3 Bad to the BONEEEEE!!!

Mad RANDOM...WEEE WOOOOO! P:

Labels: , , ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong