![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
I personally thinks its fine to be in a relationship when your in college. even senior year is fine cause your about to enter college....why do people need to find a partner who will love them at this young YOUNG age? No wonder there are so much hoes and whores these days. Its cause they have boyfriends at a young age and go after one after another. i am also getting sick and tired of seeing my friends status having to do with love quotes and stuff and the dates. Nobody really cares when you guys got together. If they cared. They would ask and you would reply back to them. I understand that you people would be excited about getting a new bf/gf but calm down. besides, aren't these your own personal and private information? Lmfao..im actually getting paranoid about people who are gonna read this and think i have never liked anyone or cant get a boyfriend or something like that....but w/e they can think w/e they want. Go be hoes and whores if that's what you want to be. I'm just simply putting my feelings out. Just hope none of my friends expect me to cheer them up after a breakup especially if your a friend of mine who is like 13 or 14. I'm not gonna be the one to cheer you up. Also just realized all my past blog posts are updated only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. today is the first time i updated my blog on a day that is not any of those 3 days. ;D Must get haircut.....my hair is really annoying me.... >.<;; I can do this. =D Labels: disgusting, gross, love, underage D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||