Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Friday, March 5, 2010
title Taking advantages of me.
time 4:52 PM
There are those days when every little thing annoy the heck out of you. I'm having one of those days. I am becoming more moody and meaner. I am not going to stop. I feel like there is a need for me to start showing my mean and aggressive side. First off, I keep thinking about people who ask me for money to buy some things because they can't afford it. They tell me they are going to pay me back. I really want to say no because these are money my parents made. They tell me I'm cheap. Well, if I am cheap, then I will be cheap. I don't need anybody to tell me that. If you don't like me because I'm cheap,that's your problem. I will MOST DEFINITELY not give, share , or let anyone borrow money from me anymore. Even if it's 10 cents or 5.
Second thing, braggers. Please get the fuck out of my life. Nobody wants to hear you brag and nobody cares.End of story.
3'rd thing, I am very stressed out from school and from my family. If you tell me your problems and if i respond harshly or give one-word answers....I am not mad at you. I have my own problems. I can not always be there solving your problems. There are things you people must solve on your own.
4th thing, What i am going to say, I am VERY SERIOUS about it. I can't stress how much I mean this. I REALLY REALLY HATE when people bash on my opinions and disagree on what I like. DID I EVER SAY YOU HAVE TO LIKE/AGREE WHAT I LIKE!? IN FACT, I MOST DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT YOU TO LIKE WHAT I LIKE......

I need this all out. Please no more.

Labels: , ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong