Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, March 21, 2010
title Karaoke&fried chicken
time 5:13 PM
ahh, i had a fun day after my morning =D
went to eat fried chicken with my best peeps in CI ;]
YUM!!
anyways. and then we did karaoke...it was very fun. after singing a song, we get graded. and we rocked the songs. we got high grades. SHIT! i was very excited.

this is not a rant. =D

----
i should start playing maple again. so much new things happening. =D


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong