![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Saturday, March 13, 2010
So, I'm pretty sure everyone has a friend who would jock you. When I say "Jock" I mean copy you. For example, maybe you get this super cool electronic and you show it to your friend and then next thing you know, they get the SAME EXACT electronic as you. see, that's the thing that gets me pissed. Now, I'm thinking maybe someone jocked me because they are jealous perhaps? Now, i know people can be jealous, it's normal and i have been jealous before...but you don't have to copy someone to make yourself satisfied. Get a life and move on. I have learned my lesson about jocking someone. Then people would tell me.."oh, she/he thinks your a role model to them".... Role Model? fuck that. I'm not gonna be a role model to anyone. So all you jockers out there..... stop jocking and move on with your life. & if your a jocker, you know it best. ----------------------- N0TE: Please excuse the little heart next to my blog titles, it is part if the blog layout. D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||