Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, March 20, 2010
title Happy for now
time 11:35 AM
ahhh, my mom came into my room today and asked if this jacket looks nice for her and i looked at it and said"oh shit, that is one sexy jacket" but i also told her that jacket isn't for her. it was more of for teen girls. so i end up getting it and im super happy. the jacket is perfect for spring and it has stripes, pink and black. looks like a rocker or punker jacket (: because i ended up getting this jacket, i could say my mom made up for the salon excuse ;3

so i just finished this Korean drama yesterday( yes i love Koreans so don't hate, you get wrinkles;p)The drama was called Goong. I was happy with the ending because it left us thinking if the main lead girl was pregnant. interesting. too bad there is no second season however they have Goong S...but im not interested in it :\
anyways. i watched the whole drama for a week >.<;; thats why i havent been blogging. But im back now [: ahhh...
The 2 main lead guy characters were HOT! [: Koreans are so gorgeous.
Makes me remember when i told my mom Koreans are so cool and hot, she told me to go marry one when i get older. LOLOL. she had a serious face on her when she said that ._.

I would actually like to see a twisted ending for a drama but still makes people happy.
I also watched bloopers because they are funny and they make acting seem fun and less hard. like just going with the flow (:

-------
I had a half day at school so i went over to my friend's house and we watched 3 movies.
1. Toothfairy
2. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs <----MAD FUNNY!
3. The spy next door <-------it was not that funny and kinda boring.

My favorite was CWACOM. It was really hilarious. Me and my friend almost died laughing. x)

---------
I feel like this blog is so useful to me. I write about my feelings and i feel much more better as if this was my true friend <3
I dont like talking about my feelings to my friends. and its not cause i dont like them. I dont feel better and its so uncomfortable for me.

i tell my friends something when i feel pissed or happy and they always reply "ok" to me. It makes feel like im selfish.

i don't have to listen your feelings if you dont want to listen to mine. so its better off if we don't speak about either of our feelings. and if you guys read this and you pity me and start talking to me about this. DONT. I dont want you to start listening to my feelings after you read this.

I remember there was this guest that came into my classroom and he told us about friendship. what he said was really true and i believe him.
He told me and my class that "the friends you have now aren't really friends, they are just acquaintances. You can say you have a real true best friend if you still keep in contact with them after 10, 15, 20...etc years." Its true. People believe they have best friends right now to make them feel better. But what happens when one friend has to move or encounters other problems? Will you be able to contact them? Make them feel better?

I dont know....if i even have a true friend. Thats why my blog is made.


i am not depressed.


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong