Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, March 14, 2010
title Haircut---> $_$
time 12:06 PM
ARGGGG!!!! >:O
My mom promised me she would take me to the salon for my haircut..but NOOOOO >.< she said it was raining hard and the wind was strong..i agree with her BUT she also said she didn't have a metrocard. fuck it. She told me we can go next Saturday or Sunday and she wrote it on my post-it. She spelled chinatown and saturday wrong.
I made her sign the post-it and pinky promise me. I also told her to give me $10,000 if she breaks her promise. =D
after that, i also told her to buy me a new iPod.. and then she starts giving me a life lesson about saving money and shit and how my iPod still works. LOL. eh..sooner or later..im so gonna get that iPod..MUAHAHAHAHA....and my HTC droid phone AND my laptop. MUAHAHAHAHA(:

Anyways....yesterday the wind and rain was so HARDDDD..it blew door open and blew my trash can lid away o.o; so my mom went out and BAM!......i went out also the 2nd time cause the lid was blown away again. The wind felt like it was coming from a tornado O__O;;

&* Did anyone notice that this post isn't really a rant?...well..maybe it is..kinda of but im actually not pissed o.o

OOOHHH...its daylight savings time!! One less hour of sleep ]:


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong