Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, March 21, 2010
title Depression and anger starts right now
time 9:16 AM
I wake up at 10 because my mom woke me up. she told me her phone rang 5 times and she couldn't hear the other side speaking so she told me to give her my cellphone. I refused too and said why cant you use your phone? she said it doesn't work and it has no battery. I went over.she gets pissed because i didn't trust her. i look at the number who called her. and she gets soooooooo fucking pissed. she kicked me on my arm. and i threw her phone on the floor not giving a fuck anymore. and she starts screaming at me. WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO BE MY PHONE? THERE IS A HOME PHONE FOR A FUCKING REASON. GEEZ. USING THE DAMN FUCKING HOME PHONE COSTS NOTHING! fucking asshole. Thanks to her my day is ruined. She gonna give me an attitude and wont talk to me. AND SHE SAYS IM MEAN? geez. she fucking has a huge temper.

I am always to be blamed for arguments with her. She thinks she is right just cause she is the mother? THATS not how it goes.


My dad is starting to piss me off also. Keep asking me when is my report card coming and he expects my grades to be good. he thinks i have all E's. Well you know what. I dont. Im not as smart as what he thinks i am. I can be smart during times but there are times im not that smart. stop expecting so much from me. Being in High school isn't as fun and easy. Its super hard and so much to cram. So i told my dad im gonna get my report card on Monday. I led to him. i actually got my report card on Wednesday and the PTC was on Thursday and Friday. Well, i give up. he can scream at me all he wants and so can my mom. I dont fucking care anymore. I aint their favorite. its always my brother.


D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong