Dream till the end
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:
I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!
My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him.
I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(:

the past

Chat with mee(:

`your notes

designer
Resources 1 2 3 4 5
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, March 28, 2010
title Busted
time 5:43 PM
So i got busted for not telling my parents about my report card. I didn't want to show them because i failed a class and it was math which is the like worse subject for me to fail.

I showed the report card to my mom. she kept calling me stupid and how i wont be able to get into Cornell University and other good colleges and she kept saying why i dont ask questions to my friends and teachers. I actually do ask questions and she then asks why do i still not understand math then.

She then said High School is easy. WTF!??? High school is not easy.
YOU THINK I DONT WANT TO GET AN E in everything? Well excuse me for not getting an E. I'm a person who is usually not good in math. Thats how i am.

When you call me stupid and stuff, it makes me feel down and makes me feel really stupid.
I actually try to do my best. It just that you never believe me and YOU NEVER EVER SUPPORT ME

I am a person who is not good in math at all but i am a person who can be good in something else.

I screamed a lot at my mom. My head hurts really bad. My eyes are sore. I cant stop sniffing.

I am who i am. I proud of who I am.

Labels: ,



D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3


TVXQ's JaeJoong