![]() |
||||
|
simply me(:
Ayoo. I'm an average girl whose name is Connie(:I'm a proud fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)! My # 1 favorite idol is Hero JaeJoong. He has changed my life a lot and I love him. I'm usually a friendly person;;I don't bite so don't be afraid;3 btw we can be happy& giggly friends (x Thanks for reading, kthxbye(: the pastChat with mee(:
`your notesdesigner
Resources 1 2 3
4 5 |
Sunday, March 14, 2010
anyways, they keep telling me about this person and how they hate this person.....really? if you hate that person, stop talking to them. end of story. stop making excuses cause they are full of bullshit. I have no interest in bullshit. period. and those who are reading this, dont ask who that person is or if i meant you in this post. no identity will be revealed. -------- Lies. they hurt. I wish i can stop telling lies and be more honest. Lies hurt more than honesty. I also wish people can stop lying to me. It hurts to know i can't be trusted... D O N G B A N G S H I N K I <3
|
|||
![]() |
||||